The Ithaca Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (IEJATC) is a non-profit organization providing training for workers in the electrical industry. The IEJATC is jointly sponsored by the Southern Tier Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local Union #241. It is the responsibility of the IEJATC to provide training for electrical workers in the organized electrical industry within the IBEW Local Union #241 geographical jurisdiction. This geographical jurisdication includes:
- All of Tompkins County except Groton Township
- Genoa Township in Cayuga County
- Catherine, Cayuta, and Hector Townships in Schuyler County
- Covert and Lodi Townships in Seneca County
- Candor and Spencer Townships in Tioga County
All apprentice applicants must be able and willing to work in the geographical area of IBEW Local Union #241.